Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    ***Michigan Metroplex P&DC to PHOENIX AZ or surrounding areas***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Michigan Metroplex P&DC to PHOENIX AZ or surrounding areas*** Login/Join

posted
I am trying to relocate to Phoenix Arizona from Pontiac Michigan by the time the new school year begins, so that I can enroll my special need son into a specialized Autism school for his needs.

I am a mail processing clerk here, there's always over time needed. I work 10+ hours 5 or 6 days a week. The Metroplex facility is the largest Distribution facility in the U.S. clean, safe place to work supervisors and coworkers are fun and friendly. I love it here but I really need to make this move to AZ for my son if anyone can help please send me a email with any questions. Thanks! via email: kamalcarter5@gmail.com

USPS Michigan Metroplex P&DC
711 N Glenwood Ave, Pontiac, MI 48340

Posts: 2 | Location: USPS Michigan Metroplex P&DC 711 N Glenwood Ave, Pontiac, MI 48340 | Registered: 12 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post