Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Phoenix Az to canton Ohio Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Phoenix Az to canton Ohio Area Login/Join

posted
T-3 Automation Clerk at Phoenix GMF, looking for trade to Canton Ohio area. My seniority date Oct. 95. If interested call and leave a message 480-577-6785. Thanks, Sarah

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Pegi Saunders-Sales,Svs Associate PTF Kent Ohio area looking to relocate to Phoenix. It might be possible to work something out. Tel # 216/663-3431.??

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sarah what about transfer to Cincy, OH, still interested? email me at al.hogan@comcast.net

quote:
Originally posted by Sarahjane:
T-3 Automation Clerk at Phoenix GMF, looking for trade to Canton Ohio area. My seniority date Oct. 95. If interested call and leave a message 480-577-6785. Thanks, Sarah

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier from Cortland, Ohio, about 45 east of akron/canton. Can you swap between crafts?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we could find someone from Ohio to transfer to Salt Lake City we could have a 3 way trade? My fiance is a Mail Processing Clerk at the GMF at SLC and is trying to transfer to Phoenix. He is off Tues/Wed and works 1-930pm

silvamary1@netscape.net

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post