Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Columbia, Tn to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbia, Tn to Florida Login/Join

posted
Columbia, Tn to Florida

My name is Tami Hughes, I'm an SSA/Distribution Clerk in the Columbia, Tn office. My scheduled work hours are 10:30am to 7pm with Sunday/Thursday off days. My seniority date is Aug. 21, 2004. The work schedule of anyone I might be able to swap with doesn't matter. Columbia is located in southern middle Tn about an hour south of Nashville, Tn.
I wish to transfer to Florida, preferably somewhere in the northern part of Fla. near the Jacksonville
area, but will consider any part of Fla. I would like to be closer to children & grandchildren that live in Jacksonville area. There is OT available in Columbia. If interested, please contact me at: tami3454@hotmail.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in West beach, fl window clerk same hours as you with Sunday and Wednesday off

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I meant west palm Beach

Posts: 13 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shakira:
Sorry I meant west palm Beach

Hello Shakira,
I just happened to be checking my transfer submission when I saw your inquiry. It's been a while since I have checked this site. I have to update it because my hours and off days have changed. I now have Sat/Sun off days and my hours are 2:30am to 11am Mon through Friday. I am still interested in a transfer to Florida. I would like information on your office if you are still interested. I have two sons that are in the Navy stationed in Jacksonville and I would love to live closer to them and their families than the 10 hour drive we presently have between us now. Feel free to email me at tami3454@hotmail.com or text me at 931-477-0709. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Tamara L Hughes

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post