Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Anyone in New Jersey want to come to Atlanta, GA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in New Jersey want to come to Atlanta, GA? Login/Join

posted
I am trying to get to Brooklyn NY but would consider anywhere within an hour travel between NJ and Brooklyn. I have someone in Atlanta,GA who wants to come to Sacramento, me to NJ and you to Atlanta Georgia. email: henleydorothy@hotmail.com

I MUST get to Brooklyn for family reasons.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WANT TO TRANSFR TO ATLANTA,GA....PRESENTLY WORK IN PHILA, PA @ LINDBERG PEDC

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Erika and i am currently working in the Bronx NY and i've been trying for about seven years to get a transfer to Atlanta. please call or email me if you are serious.

646 643 5003 or erikaatkinson@tmo.blackberry.net

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Dennis and Im in new jersey with an interest in moving to Atlanta: If you are still interested email me or call me........dentays761@msn.com.....973-951-4186

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im in the NJ NDC
if ur interested pls call me 201 893 6368

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm at the NY L&DC In Bethpage long Island. About 15 minutes from the city. Central to the northern state pkwy southern state pkwy the LIE and all major highways. Also close to public transportation. My seniority date is 4/2005. Contact me at kjfenty83@gmail.com if anyone is interested in a swap. I'm trying to get to MD OR GA. Either or works.

Thanks

Posts: 6 | Location: NY L&DC Bethpage NY | Registered: 30 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post