Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Brentwood, Tennessee to MI. Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brentwood, Tennessee to MI. Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon Login/Join

posted
I work in Brentwood Tn. and I am a T-7 SSA window clerk. My work hours are 10:00 am to 7:00 pm monday-friday. Plenty of over time is available if so desired. Great people to work with and an even greater superivor. The customers are great and you will see a lot of them over and over again each day/week. Would love a mutual transfer near the Grand Rapids/Lansing/Kalamazoo/Muskegon area. [EMAIL]sirensongp3@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catherine,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Just wondering if you would consider a mutual transfer to Alpena, Michigan. I am an SSA working M-F, 7:30-5:30, lunch 12-2. Very little overtime. Looking to go somewhere warmer.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that anywhere Coldwater? Or at the very least a hour away from there? I'm not really interested in the overtime all that much. How busy is your office? Is it a small office?

posted Hide Post
Alpena is in northeastern lower Michigan on Lake Huron, so it is probably a 5-hour drive from Coldwater. Our office is quite busy. We are a level 21 office with three full-time clerks and three ptf's.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the reply. Sorry to say, it is just to far from where I need to be. It is a matter of taking care of my mother-in-law why I must stick to the area around Coldwater. I really do appreciate it. Thanks and I do hope you find what you are looking for.