Postal Forums
From North Miami Fl (South Florida) to Marion County Florida up to 100 mile radius

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/2883973987

09 March 2017, 16:37
Myriam
From North Miami Fl (South Florida) to Marion County Florida up to 100 mile radius
Seniority Date: 02/10/1990
Job Description SSA Level 6
Schedule: 6:30AM to 3:30PM
1 Hour Lunch
Days off Sunday and Tuesday

I am located in sunny South Florida. There is plenty to do, beautiful beaches, baseball and football stadiums close by. With the opportunity to live in Miami-Dade, Broward and or West Palm Beach County and still be close to North Miami. I am currently working in Miami-Dade county and reside in Broward County, with only a 20 mile commute. I am looking to find a mutual swap with someone in Marion County(Dunnellon) Orange County, Florida or within a 100 mile radius. Will consider the following cities: Tampa, Claremont, Gainesville, Leesburg, Lake City, Lakeland, Deltona, Daytona, Putnam Strake, Crystal River, Hernando, Homosassa, Inverness, Ingles, Ocala and Morristown.

Please E-mail postalssa218@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Myriam,
29 August 2021, 05:39
Tbethel1
If you’re still interested in the Tampa area I’m looking to transfer/swap to the Miami area you can give me a call at 813-520-6035 or email me at halfofme33@gmail.com