Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From North Miami Fl (South Florida) to Marion County Florida up to 100 mile radius
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From North Miami Fl (South Florida) to Marion County Florida up to 100 mile radius Login/Join

posted
Seniority Date: 02/10/1990
Job Description SSA Level 6
Schedule: 6:30AM to 3:30PM
1 Hour Lunch
Days off Sunday and Tuesday

I am located in sunny South Florida. There is plenty to do, beautiful beaches, baseball and football stadiums close by. With the opportunity to live in Miami-Dade, Broward and or West Palm Beach County and still be close to North Miami. I am currently working in Miami-Dade county and reside in Broward County, with only a 20 mile commute. I am looking to find a mutual swap with someone in Marion County(Dunnellon) Orange County, Florida or within a 100 mile radius. Will consider the following cities: Tampa, Claremont, Gainesville, Leesburg, Lake City, Lakeland, Deltona, Daytona, Putnam Strake, Crystal River, Hernando, Homosassa, Inverness, Ingles, Ocala and Morristown.

Please E-mail postalssa218@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Myriam,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you’re still interested in the Tampa area I’m looking to transfer/swap to the Miami area you can give me a call at 813-520-6035 or email me at halfofme33@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post