Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    P&DC Tyler, TX to anywhere in Hampton Roads
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P&DC Tyler, TX to anywhere in Hampton Roads Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Post Office Swaps on Facebook

I am a Level 6 Clerk that was recalled into the Navy in 1999, and will soon be going back to P&DC in Tyler. Alot has happened in over 10 years! Got divorced, had a new baby, got remarried, and builty out dream house....in Chesapeake, Virginia. Would love a mutual swap to any where within commuting distance in Hampton Roads, including: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Newport News, Norfolk, Williamsburg, Yorktown. Richmond or Elizabethtown, NC North Coastal NC would be great as well! I will be retiring from the Navy in January of 2011, and don't want to have to move my family again....they deserve it after having to move the last 21+ years. My seniority date is September of 1998, days off are Friday and Saturday, shift is 1400-2200 (2-10). Great working hours, quiet peacefull area only an hour away from Dallas, and only an hour away from Shreveport! Please call or e-mail me Shelli1970@yahoo.com, 757-254-1245

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shelli,

Michelle McDonald

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post