Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    South Florida - Broward County - To Atanta or New York City Metro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Florida - Broward County - To Atanta or New York City Metro Login/Join

posted
Awesome opportunity to move to beautiful South Florida in the Broward County area!

Nice retail post office with plenty of overtime if desired. FT Window Clerk (2004) great customers, nice co workers and nice restaurants nearby!

Please shoot me an email or leave your telephone number for more info.

Thanks!
J. Moore

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JustinMoore,

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Lexine, I maybe interested in this swap, I'm in Brooklyn, Ny. I would prefer Breward County but I would consider where you are. Can you Give me a call # 347-785-2823. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'd to get more info email me please azalea.m.clarke@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JustinMoore:
Awesome opportunity to move to beautiful South Florida in the Broward County area!

Nice retail post office with plenty of overtime if desired. FT Window Clerk (2004) great customers, nice co workers and nice restaurants nearby!

Please shoot me an email or leave your telephone number for more info.

Thank you.
J. Moore

posted Hide Post
Anyone in Atlanta or New York this is your opportunity awesome post office here in South Florida

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JustinMoore:
Anyone in Atlanta or New York this is your opportunity awesome post office here in South Florida

If you can’t get Atlanta In SC which is 1 1/2 hour away from Atlanta if your interested email me newlunar17@gmail.com thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in lower Manhattan area( Wall Street Area ) and looking for a mutual swap to the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/Hempstead ar6eas. Please feel free to contact me @ 646-533-5445

LMRS

Posts: 6 | Location: Downton Manhattan | Registered: 17 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
delete message. She decided to do early retirement.
Back to the old drawing board LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JustinMoore,