Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    NCtoATL formerly NC2FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCtoATL formerly NC2FL Login/Join

posted
I was listed as NC2FL. I have since changed to NCtoATL. I am seeking a mutual swap from Charlotte, NC to Atlanta, GA and/or its surrounding cities. My seniority date is 6-26-1993. I am a mail processor/registry clerk. If interested please email me at berryblack31@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You interested in Hattiesburg, Ms it is about a 4 and a half hour drive to Atlanta let me know thanks Marc

Posts: 9 | Registered: 13 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you no longer interested in Florida, because I have continued to look for a 3 way which involved you. I wanted to tell you that if you found someone in the Greensboro/ Burlington area that wanted to come to your area that I would be interested in that senario also provided you are still interested in Fernandina. By the way how have you been?

Cindy

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cynthia Smith:
Are you no longer interested in Florida, because I have continued to look for a 3 way which involved you. I wanted to tell you that if you found someone in the Greensboro/ Burlington area that wanted to come to your area that I would be interested in that senario also provided you are still interested in Fernandina. By the way how have you been?
Hi Cindy, I am doing well. I hope you are also. Yes I am still interested in Florida. The post that you see for Atlanta is old. Originally I was trying to go to Florida a couple of years ago and when it didn't go thur I aimed for Atlanta. I am interested and Atlanta and/or Florida, whichever comes first. I have not had any luck with either. But yes I am still interested and still in the process of trying to find a third person for us.

Posts: 9 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post