Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Kissimmee Fl. to Philadelphia or Bensalem PA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kissimmee Fl. to Philadelphia or Bensalem PA. Login/Join

posted
George SSA and Dist.Clerk 05/1993 0400 to 1200 Sun/Wed SDO Overtime and scheme required. Serious inquiries only email Grphill84@aol.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, George, I am a city letter carrier in Charleston, South Carolina, trying to get to florida for family reasons. Could you just tell any of the city carriers if they would like to do a mutual tranfer to Charleston, South Carolina to call me at 845-641-9700. Thank you, Carmela

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in South jersey 20 minutes to Phillyabout 35 minutes to Bensalem.. Pleasecontact us at Becksdad136@gmail.com or 856 357 7683...

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
George....where are you????? I emailed you. No respnse. Do you still need a transfer??? Please email me or Facebook me!

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
George, would lihe to move to a nice small town in west side of Puerto Rico, Anasco PR 00610, just let me know/ 787-209-6793

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post