Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Atlanta, GA to Pueblo or Colorado Springs, CO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta, GA to Pueblo or Colorado Springs, CO Login/Join

posted
Shanna A. Stalabera
Mail Processing Clerk
Report Time: 2200-0650
Seniority Date: August 20, 2016
Off Days: Thursday/ Friday

I would like to transfer to CO to be closer to my family and friends. There is a lot OT at the plant even during the slow times. I am willing to travel from any parts of Colorado that is within an hour and half from the 81003 area.

Shanna or Anna contact me at : Anna.stalabera@icloud.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anna87Stalabera,

S.A.Stalabera

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider South Florida and a regular 9 to 5 bid, very easy office, over time if you like, great coworkers I'm a window Clerk and you will love this place the weather is awesome, truly a great environment

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you work at the plant is there anyway you can bid out and work as a window clerk anywhere in Atlanta I hate to work at the plant but I'm very interested in going to Atlanta, lol. Or even one of those Mail Recovery Center bids over there, I know the pop up on the bid sheet every month give it a shot

posted Hide Post
HI Mrs. Stalabera! I'm waiting for your response,let's swap, I know how to do it quickly to please read your emails I sent it to your iCloud email address a couple of times but let me know when you're ready.

JMoore