Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Possible three way swap. FL to NC to CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Possible three way swap. FL to NC to CA Login/Join

posted
Looking for all eligible candidates I have a possible three swap from FL to NC and I am looking for some from NC to swap to Sacramento CA. Please send me message or call me at 916-681-5746 or email at joserlopez@me.com I have experience in doing swaps and this is an easy swap. My seniority date is 9/26/1998 and am a clerk level 6.

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jose R. Lopez:
Looking for all eligible candidates I have a possible three swap from FL to NC and I am looking for some from NC to swap to Sacramento CA. Please send me message or call me at 916-716-6827 or email at joserlopez@me.com I have experience in doing swaps and this is an easy swap. My seniority date is 9/26/1998 and am a clerk level 6.

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in NC.

Posts: 14 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Raleigh,nc looking to go to Florida

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in Florida?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello IM a carrier from SAN RAMON CA. to FLORIDA my name is MAHER phone # 9259896205 emile address maherrawa@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I'm still looking to get to Asheville NC. I wonder if Mr. Lopez is still around? I'll email him and check...

Him to Ca., you to Fl, me to NC.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@c_smith5 are you still interested in Florida?

Posts: 14 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post