Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Swap from Lahaina Maui Hi to Houston or Galveston Tx area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap from Lahaina Maui Hi to Houston or Galveston Tx area Login/Join

posted
My name is Debra Sutt. I work at the Main office in Lahaina Maui Hi. My hours are 8:55am till 5:25 Monday through Friday and Saturday 7am till 3:30pm. I get a half an hour for lunch. I have Sunday and Tuesday off. I'm interested in a mutual transfer from Lahaina to the Houston Texas area. My title is: SALES,SVC/DIST ASOC. I work mostly as window clerk. My duties also include dispatch as needed and some distribution on Saturdays, usually for about an hour and a half. My anniversary date is 6/21/97. I am level 6. I am a full time regular. We do get COLA here in Hawaii.If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact me at: guenepig@yahoo.com One other thing, our break room has one of the best views in the country, I'll bet. I'm leaving to be back with my family.

I have an update. My schedule has been changed. My days off are still the same. Weekdays I start at 8AM take an hour lunch and leave at 5PM. On Saturdays, I start at 6AM take a half hour lunch and leave at 2:30PM.My job description has remained the same.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: guenepig,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Debra, are you considering just Houston Texas? How about in Cottonwood, this is 20 minutes down from Sedona and two hours away from Phoenix. I went back to a PTF so I guess you are a regular? My anniversary date is 1989. I would like to transfer so I can be closer to my mother in the Philippines. Thank you. Ophie

Posts: 1 | Location: Cottonwood Arizona | Registered: 22 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophie:
Hi Debra, are you considering just Houston Texas? How about in Cottonwood, this is 20 minutes down from Sedona and two hours away from Phoenix. I went back to a PTF so I guess you are a regular? My anniversary date is 1989. I would like to transfer so I can be closer to my mother in the Philippines. Thank you. Ophie
Hi Ophie, Thanks for your interest, but I need the Houston area. I have family there who need me. I hope that you find something soon to be closer to your mother.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by guenepig:
My name is Debra Sutt. I work at the Main office in Lahaina Maui Hi. My hours are 8:55am till 5:25 Monday through Friday and Saturday 7am till 3:30pm. I get a half an hour for lunch. I have Sunday and Tuesday off. I'm interested in a mutual transfer from Lahaina to the Houston Texas area. My title is: SALES,SVC/DIST ASOC. I work mostly as window clerk. My duties also include dispatch as needed and some distribution on Saturdays, usually about an hour and a half. My anniversary date is 6/21/97. I am level 6. I am a full time regular. We do get COLA here in Hawaii.If interested, please contact me at: guenepig@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I might be able to get you to Austin, a couple of hours NW of Houston (Highway 290 goes there direct).

Currently studying in Hong Kong til December, so won't be back in Austin til the end of the year. Plenty of time to think it over as I still have a year to go at UTexas.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Austin, keep in touch.