Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Central FL (near beach) Merritt Island
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central FL (near beach) Merritt Island Login/Join

posted
I am a distribution/ window clerk sen date: 10/12/96 I am looking for a mutual swap from Merritt Island Fl to Atlanta, Ga

Posts: 10 | Location: Atlanta, Ga. | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to go to Merrit Island. Been trying to get up that way. If you ever want to come to Homestead, florida or know of someone else.

Melody Gannaway

Posts: 4 | Location: Homestead, Florida | Registered: 13 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by melody:
I would love to go to Merrit Island. Been trying to get up that way. If you ever want to come to Homestead, florida or know of someone else.

My Heart is in Atlanta, Good luck. Hey are you on e-reassign we have a job vacancy right now and it closes on the 22nd. Let me know if you need help> Hurry it is out there for you to get it.

Posts: 10 | Location: Atlanta, Ga. | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Melody, Call me @ 404 425-310
Twyla