Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Swap From Greensboro, NC to Orlando, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap From Greensboro, NC to Orlando, Florida Login/Join

posted
Is anyone interested in a mutual swap from Orlando FL to Greensboro NC? My name is Dennis & I am a level 6 mail processing OCR clerk at the Greensboro PD&C in NC with a seniority date of 1997. My hours are 6am - 2:30pm with Wed/Thus off. My reason of request is to be closer to my family in FL. My number is 336-448-4647 or email me at darkknight0472@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we do a 3 way swap? I want to go to NC from NY and a lot of people in FL want to go to NY.

Posts: 3 | Location: Holtsville NY | Registered: 13 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
orlando fl?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in coming to the West Palm Beach area?
quote:
Originally posted by blackrain047:
Is anyone interested in a mutual swap from Orlando FL to Greensboro NC? My name is Dennis & I am a level 6 mail processing OCR clerk at the Greensboro PD&C in NC with a seniority date of 1997. My hours are 6am - 2:30pm with Wed/Thus off. My reason of request is to be closer to my family in FL. My number is 336-448-4647 or email me at darkknight0472@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post