Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Phoenix to PNW area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to PNW area Login/Join

posted
Hey all! I am a Main Office Box clerk at the Phoenix GMF. I am looking to swap with someone in the pacific northwest area. Somewhere between Portland and Seattle, if possible. Although, Spokane area wouldn't be out of the question either. I just HAVE to get out of this heat! I am not sure how long these things take but I can not leave AZ until after April 2018. My seniority date is Jan 2016. Would also be open to changing crafts to carrier.

Thanks for reading!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Amy I’m looking to relocate to Phoenix my current location is Greenville, SC if we can get a 3 way swap to accommodate you to your final destination I’m willing to work something out. I’m hopeful we can get what we want.
Email newlunar17@gmail.com
Thank you for your time

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy,
My name is Alex. I currently work in Tacoma, WA (About 30 miles south of Seattle) and I am looking to transfer to Phoenix to join my wife who relocated due to job. Are you still looking for a swap? You can e-mail me directly at Leandraa_@Hotmail.com and I would love to e-mail with you further about details.
Thank you,
Alex

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to move to AZ as well. I currently work in Portland, OR at the Piedmont office. If you're still looking to swap you can just email me! Krisagaloyalar17@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post