Postal Forums
Mutal or 3 way swap San Antonio TX to Boise Idaho

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/3351063132

04 February 2007, 22:06
pooch
Mutal or 3 way swap San Antonio TX to Boise Idaho
Someone interested in leaving Boise contact me to see if we can do a swap. If San Antonio is not the place you want to move to then lets try a 3 way swap with the city you are wanting to go to.
11 August 2008, 23:03
John Smith
Hi, My name is John. I have been looking to get to the San Antoino area. I live near Janesville, Wisconsin. Maybe we could get a 3-way swap somehow. Let me know.
23 October 2009, 22:48
Luciano Rivera
Hi my name is Luciano Rivera and I'm intrested in going to San Antonio Texas, if you know anyone intrested in coming to Puerto Rico, I'll be more then glad to do the swap.
26 January 2010, 15:53
rickymascorro
Hello my name is Ricardo Mascorro. I work at the Concord, Ca. Post office and like to go to San Antonio. Concord California is located between San Francisco and Sacramento. The weather is great and the homes are finaly afforable.I need to get back to Texas because I need to help take care of a family member.Three way SWAPS are hard but can be done. So anyone interested e-mail mascorrofamily@yahoo.com
29 January 2010, 18:48
John Medina
Hey Pooch, You interested in Spokane? Will try for 3 way with Ricardo from Concord. I'm full time regular level 7 will try swap if we're all full time regulars. jonjon_61@yahoo.com
17 July 2012, 00:23
Tracy Barker
quote:
Originally posted by pooch:
Someone interested in leaving Boise contact me to see if we can do a swap. If San Antonio is not the place you want to move to then lets try a 3 way swap with the city you are wanting to go to.
i]I would like to transfer to Sacramento, CA or in that district area from Boise.
18 July 2012, 10:23
Tracy Barker
quote:
Originally posted by Tracy Barker:
quote:
Originally posted by pooch:
i]I would like to transfer to Sacramento, CA or in that district area from Boise.

11 August 2012, 13:37
tracy1965
In ereassign there`s a full time job listed for boise ID so no mutual is needed. I hope this helps you out.