Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Im looking to go from California to Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im looking to go from California to Illinois Login/Join

posted
Hi, my name is Marquita Woods and my seniority date is June 20, 1998. I wish to transfer to Illinois to be closer to my family. California has really nice weather for those interested. All offers are considered, 19097639889. Im also interested in 3 or 4 way transfers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mshonettew@yahoo.com,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is David. I work in Oregon but am interested in moving back to Southern California. Maybe we could find someone for a 3 way swap.

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi David you just made my day, thanks for the reply. That would be awesome if we can get a 3 way transfer. I will keep me eyes open and if you find someone just let me know. I will be talking to you soon hopefully and you take care.

posted Hide Post
What city in California are you in? I might be interested I am in Midland, Texas.

Posts: 9 | Location: Midland, Texas | Registered: 10 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi im in San Bernardino California about an hour east of Los Angeles. Im looking to go to Illinois. Perhaps we can find someone that we can do a three way swap with. Thanks for responding.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Illinois...where in California are you? And what part of illinois are you looking.
My contact info AnnaMG65@aol.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in San Bernardino California.

posted Hide Post
What part of illinois are you looking to transfer to?

posted Hide Post
Elgin, Itasca, schaumburg, naperville

posted Hide Post
Hi Marquita! I am ooking to go to CA! I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I don't know about 3 way tranfers, but if we can work this out let me know! (562)745-5277 or lizzsalazar48@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Albuquerque, NM to So.California (L.A or santa ana district ) | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located in Aurora, IL. Naperville is the town connected to Aurora. We share an office in Fox Valley. I would love to hear from you.
AnnaMG65@aol.com
630/632-0076

posted Hide Post
Hi are you still looking to transfer? Im in Las Vegas and wanting San Bernardino.

Andeland13@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Las Vegas  | Registered: 26 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Are you still looking to transfer? I’m in Peoria, IL!

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 September 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post