Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Jacksonville FL to Dallas TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Jacksonville FL to Dallas TX Login/Join

posted
My name is Danielle. My position is a Mail Processing Clerk. I work from 3:00-11:30p. My senority date is November 23,2019. I work Thur-Mon and off days are Tue and Wed. I wish to transfer to Dallas to be close to family. Plenty of OT available in Jacksonville FL. It's a Great, Helpful, and Friendly Environment. Email address- Danielletee@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 25 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Danielle , my name is Hamid , I know that you re looking to transfer to Dallas , I am a mail proc clerk at Albuquerque New Mexico , and i am looking to transfer to Florida . if it happened you would consider to transfer to NM instead let me know thankyou

Posts: 9 | Location: P&DC Indianapolis IN | Registered: 29 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in swapping to California let me know

Daniel Toscano

Posts: 79 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: 13 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post