Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Palm Springs CA to Jackson TN or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Palm Springs CA to Jackson TN or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Enter on duty 2/19/05
Level 6
SSDA Full Time
Mon-Fri 8:15-5:15
Window Clerk
Location:Rancho Mirage-Playground of the presidents. Beautiful seasonal location,an hr. away from the beaches, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood. Theres so much to do in So Cal. Three hrs. away from Las Vegas NV.
Over time is an option and only seven clerks in office. Six of us are regulars and with one PTF. Trying to get back home, recently married and just wanna be with my family. Will consider paying moving expenses.

Posts: 1 | Location: Palm springs CA - Rancho Mirage | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jennifer, My name is Tami. Jackson is a 2hr and 5 min drive from the Columbia Office where I work. I don't know if that would be close enough to your family for you or not. Im a Level 6 SSA/Distribution Clerk in a LEVEL 20 office. My hours are from 10:30am to 7pm. SUN/THURS off days. There is OT available. There are 17 clerks in my office. I work the window most of the time. In the evenings after the window closes I work on the dock separating mail from area offices for dispatch with our mail going on the Nashville and Memphis trucks. My seniority date is 08/21/2004. If interested please contact me.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post