Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Texas to Virginia.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Texas to Virginia. Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is Sweda I am a full time 40 hour clerk. I work Monday - Friday from 7:30 to 4 pm. I want to relocate back to the Hampton roads. Text me a 773-987-1907 if you are interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mutal swap for houston tx,

I need to finish nursing school and need to be off during the day for the most part. I would like to swap with anyone who has a evening or night shift position on the clerk side. My current bid is located in Stafford tx 77477. the bid that I have is a full time window clerk with no extra duties other than the window. I don't have to throw parcel or anything no p o box, no certified nothing I just do the window in that's it. my shift is 7:30 to 4:00 Monday threw Friday.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey would you be interested in GA? My start time is 2000-0450 FSS Clerk in North Metro P&DC

Posts: 7 | Registered: 18 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer but I am attending Norfolk state university so I need Virginia.

I need to finish nursing school and need to be off during the day for the most part. I would like to swap with anyone who has a evening or night shift position on the clerk side. My current bid is located in Stafford tx 77477. the bid that I have is a full time window clerk with no extra duties other than the window. I don't have to throw parcel or anything no p o box, no certified nothing I just do the window in that's it. my shift is 7:30 to 4:00 Monday threw Friday.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mutal swap for houston tx:
Hello my name is Sweda I am a full time 40 hour clerk. I work Monday - Friday from 7:30 to 4 pm. I want to relocate back to the Hampton roads. Text me a 773-987-1907 if you are interested.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post