Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Clermont (Orlando), FL to Phoenix Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clermont (Orlando), FL to Phoenix Area Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap to Phoenix area as my fiancé is moving Goodyear. My office here has plenty of overtime as well as being 40 mins to Disney as well as 30 minutes to downtown Orlando. I run the growth management here so you will likely have the opportunity to take over. My bid is 0600 start but can vary to 040o start. Plenty of things to do here, it’s a great office and place to live.

Feel free to message me any questions, I will answer them honestly. 915-355-9943

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi ,my name is Hamid i am a mail processing clerk have fri/sat off schedule starts at 12:00 to 20:30 pm .
i am in Albuquerque NM 87101 post office .Arizona district .
i looked into your request and I'm looking to move to Orlando area because of my wife school and for family over there .

let me know if you re interested

Posts: 9 | Location: P&DC Indianapolis IN | Registered: 29 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post