Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Fort Myers, Fla to Akron or Canton or Massillon, Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Fort Myers, Fla to Akron or Canton or Massillon, Ohio Login/Join

posted
Would like to come home now. Canton, Akron, or Massillon. Or surrounding areas.......

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im a ptf city carrier and im not sure if we can switch but maybe if you become a ptf and switch crafts. i at cuyahoga falls witch is right next to akron. there is a ton of ot and around 90 routs to bid from. let me know if you interested. my phone is 330-221-0228

Posts: 19 | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really don't want to swap as a carrier in Ohio. And I really don't want to become a PTF again. Thank You though for letting me know about it. I will let people know from down here. Sorry.

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WiRock:
Florida? Ain't it snowing or freezin' down there today? That's where i want to move to ...a frozen swamp LMAO
HA HA HAH HEE HEE HEE LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH

posted Hide Post
Regular carrier in Cincinnati would love to return to Cape Coral! Worked there for 5 years. Akron a drive from here but closer than sw fl. Thoughts? thanks ......Kevin

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post