Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    From Philadelphia, PA suburbs to Carolina Coast to North FL coast - Dist./SSA clerk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Philadelphia, PA suburbs to Carolina Coast to North FL coast - Dist./SSA clerk Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from small retail finance office to an office along the southeast coast of US. Looking for hours that start at the earliest at 6 am. Window trained. Willing to do three way transfer swap.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called you as requested. I left my number on your answering service. Contact me or my husband Bill via phone or e-mail Villager4557@aol.com. I have some questions for you also.

Cindy Smith-Fernandina Bch FL

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fernandina Beach FL is not being consolidated and will not close. The office has 17 rural routes and 11 city routes

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the office you work in have POS machines and is it considered a station of Philly? Who is the individual that you were trying to work the 3 way swap with?

Cindy

posted Hide Post
Did you ever contact the person in South Carolina?

posted Hide Post
Well I see that you are working hard to try and find someone to swap with. Do not forget about me if you find someone who would like to do a three way swap because I am still very interested in your office.

Cindy