Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    southern Indiana/Louisville KY area - needing to be in Orlando area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

southern Indiana/Louisville KY area - needing to be in Orlando area Login/Join

posted
I’m a clerk in Southern Indiana right across the bridge from Louisville KY. My family is already living in the Orlando area (Oviedo). I would swap with any office in the area.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking. Happy holidays Smiler

posted Hide Post
Curious of what city this would be in. The zip code.

Not that I’m in the Orlando area, but 1.5 hours or closer could possibly work. The family and I are looking into more possibilities than limiting to just Texas now that it’s taking years to get out.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeffersonville Indiana - there’s a bridge directly between it and Louisville.

posted Hide Post
Is outside Orlando an option for you? I work in an office as a sales/distribution, but I currently go in at 2am.
5 offices in the cluster and only 1 gets Amazon, but ot is welcome in pretty much all of them!

Not sure if I posted it before, but I’m in the Spring Hill/ Brooksville areas 34609 in hernando county

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw your latest post. I am open to that- were in Oviedo so it sounds like it would be pretty far commute but much better than living away from my family. I will message you

posted Hide Post
Collinsisson @ aol.com

Sorry- apparently I cannot message anyone on this page. If you want to talk more about considering a swap please email me and we can talk. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CollinSS:
Collinsisson @ aol.com or 502 7.9.7 3324

Sorry- apparently I cannot message anyone on this page. If you want to talk more about considering a swap please contact me and we can talk. Thank you!