Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Denver, Co to Nashville or Southeast United States
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver, Co to Nashville or Southeast United States Login/Join

posted
Denver is awesome! Sunshine over 300 days of year. Need to be closer to family. 7/04/98 seniority. Will consider all. Don't forget 3-ways.

Sherry Black

Posts: 14 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Kyle-between austin and new Braunfels tx. I am still interest Denver. Did u get my email?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charleston, South Carolina. Is that near your family?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, are you still interested? How about Ft. Myers, Fl. I would love to go back to my family also.

Posts: 6 | Location: Ft. Myers, Fl. | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherry,I'm in Ft.Myers,Fl. Or a possible 3way to Columbus,Ohio. Would you be interested? Richard

Posts: 6 | Location: Ft. Myers, Fl. | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely! However, i need t know the security of the position as far as PO closedowns, job abolishments, and on and on!

Sherry Black

Posts: 14 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are u stll interested in mutual trade Chatanooga/Denver?

Sherry Black

posted Hide Post
Yes, we should keep in touch. Would you get some information from your union and update me? I want to work in Nashville, as well, if job is secure.Denver is getting bigger, no threat of closure at the P&DC itself. Wy are you wanting to leave?

Sherry Black

posted Hide Post
sherry_23531@msn.com email me

Sherry Black

posted Hide Post
I received your email,but I have not received any union phone numbers.I have been very busy, as well. What job are you working as a clerk?

Sherry Black

posted Hide Post
The only email I have received from you is about a week old with no union numbers.

Sherry Black

posted Hide Post
Have you heard anything new about Chatanooga, Nashville or Atlanta?

Sherry Black