Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Sunny South Florida to NY/NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny South Florida to NY/NJ Login/Join

posted
I am interested in a mutual swap to NY/NJ.. I currently work in the Greenacres Post Office in Lake Worth, FL.. my seniority date is 12/30/2000.. I am interested in a swap with someone who has around the same seniority, but willing to hear all interests.. if your interested please email me at princesstina71@hotmail.com with your currently location and seniority date..

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently fulltime regular window clerk and listed on postal mag transfer from south NJ to suncoast/gulfcoast FL possibility exists for lake worth ...my seniority date 08/01/2002... my email... daltomare@comcast.net

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Teena,My name is Chris like your self i'm seeking a mutual transfer to florida.I have answered to your email address if you are still interested feel free to contact me by email:morancd1@gmail.com or call me at 914 6665284.I'm centrally located in weschester county ny 10549 to the five boroughs,nj,the hudson valley and connecticut.my seniority date is 12/1984 third on the list.lets chat..sincerely Chris anyone else viewing this ad please feel free to contact me i'm open to offers from anywhere in florida.further south the better.thanks again

Posts: 7 | Registered: 11 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im in the NJ NDC 5 mins from the hollond tunnel if ur still looking pls call me at 201 892 6368

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
on long island lookin for fl

Posts: 15 | Registered: 16 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post