Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Bend, OR to any Georgia or Chatt.TN or Jacksonville, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bend, OR to any Georgia or Chatt.TN or Jacksonville, FL Login/Join

posted
Hello,

My husband and I are both trying to get to the Georgia or Florida area. We have put in for transfers on e-reassign but wanted to check here also to try and retain some of our seniority. One or both would be available for mutual trades as long as they are in reasonable commuting distance from each other.

1)Clerk - My hire date is 5/18/02. I am # 17 of 36 clerks and working a day shift window line position. I am looking to trade or transfer to northern GA (Dalton - Ringgold area, Duluth, Atlanta, Macon areas & Jacksonville FL (northern Florida)
2) Mail handler- His hire date is 5/24/04 and he is #3 of 8 Mailhandlers. He is looking for a mutual trade or transfer either to Chattanooga Athens, Augusta, Duluth, or Macon as a Mailhandler. Gainesville, FL or Jacksonville, FL would be great too. Plenty of OT available in Bend! He is willing to trade into an office that is on the '15 excessing list if that is where the opportunity is.

Bend in on the consolidation list starting in Jan '15. If this happens it would be absorbed into Portland,OR P&DC. Mail handlers would most likely all go to Portland. Clerks would have a chance of staying in Bend or going to an offered office. The clerks seniority list includes SSA and processing together. So depending on your seniority you may be able to stay in Bend if that is your choice. Check with your union steward about the excessing details.

Check out Bend, OR at www.visitbend.com

http://www.sunset.com/travel/northwest/find-best-bend

If you are interested in working out a trade for either or both(would be totally amazing!) please email me at 4the5moores@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMarieM,

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are still looking. If anyone is interested in Oregon make contact with us. We might be able to work out a 3 way or we may consider other South Eastern states.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post