Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Lookn4Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lookn4Coast Login/Join

posted
Ready For a Change of Scenery

My name is Charles Coffey and I'm interested in a mutual swap from Boone, NC to Coast Let me know where you’re at and if you would be interested in a swap

Seniority: Sept. 2004
Sales/Service Distribution Associate, Level 6
Thur./Sun. off.
Please contact me at c3icez@yahoo.com

Boone, NC is home to Appalachian State University home of the 3-peat NCAA Division I Champion football team.
Great outdoor adventures area with excellent hiking trails and ski resorts. Blowing Rock and the Mile-high swinging bridge are just minutes away. Beautiful mountain scenery and outstanding mountain views. My duties are mainly dispatch and a few hours of working the window. My hours are 8:45a.m.-5:45p.m.

Posts: 3 | Location: mountains | Registered: 01 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Florida Suncoast District need a swap or transfer. I'm a regular clerk hours ar 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cfs markup and distribution clerk mainly. Lets talk. Don

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Charleston, SC. You interested?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in the nj NDC r u still looking

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post