Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Paradise! Kentucky to new Orleans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paradise! Kentucky to new Orleans Login/Join

posted
Louisville Kentucky area to N'awlins!

Seeking transfer to New Orleans to use volunteer skills to help rebuild the city. Work Tour 1 , Sectional Center Facility Elizabethtown Ky, Scf Letters and Box Section , enjoy Sun/Mon off.

Elizabethtown is 40 miles to Louisville,130 miles to Nashville,156 to Indianapolis or Cincinatti,310 to Birmingham, 415 to Atlanta and a days drive to any major city on the eastern seaboard including Washington D.C, and New York City, and only nine hours back to visit N'awlins. Ideal Location!

Willing to lease large 2200 square foot home for $850.00 a month , alot less than basic apartment rent in N'awlins!

Red Beans and Ricely Yours,

PostalPete70117@aol.com
270 982 3188
504 710 6563

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi PostalPete...I am not interested in a trade with you, but I just wanted to comment on your ad. I think it is hilarious!!! I have a friend in Houma and within the last 2 yrs I have visited N'awlins and have fallen in love with it! Good luck!!!!

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post