Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    canton OH to warmer area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

canton OH to warmer area Login/Join

posted
prefer Carolinas or FLA

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live and work in sunny st.petersburg, fl at the P&DC

myoutboards@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi is conton anywhere near Chagrin Falls, Streetsboror or Bainbridge Ohio...I am in Southern California and about 8th on the senority list...

Posts: 3 | Location: Oceanside, California | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to come to Fort Myers, Florida? I'm looking to go to Canton, Akron, Massillon, North Canton. Please respond....Thank You . Maggie

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Fort Myers, Fla? If so, let me know please. Thank You. Maggie

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Currier:
Would you consider Fort Myers, Fla? If so, let me know please. Thank You. Maggie
If so, e-mail me @ magjon5960@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
how about Charleston, South Carolina?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 25 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI! my name is Sue and I love in SWFL! I work in Bonita Springs. My coworkers are awesome! this is my first station job and i got so lucky! My mom is 85 and I really would love to be home for her remaining time! all my family is now back in OH and i miss them tremendously! Thanks! 239-691-2555!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 06 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post