Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Las Vegas, NV to NC - VA - TN - KY - MD - SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to NC - VA - TN - KY - MD - SC Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual swap from Las Vegas, NV to (ALMOST) anywhere on the East Coast. Preferably North Carolina or Virginia but possibly any cities in Eastern TN, Southern KY, MD or Northern SC. My husband and I desperately want to be closer to family. I am a clerk currently working 0700-1550 Tues/Wed off and my seniority is 2/19/2005. Please contact me at dmedee1010@yahoo.com or my cell at 702-281-7966. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever find anything about your swap? I'm in the Spartanburg, SC area.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cowman1999:
Did you ever find anything about your swap? I'm in the Spartanburg, SC area.

Thanks for the reply and sorry I didn't see it sooner. It took me awhile but I did find a swap that took 6 months to process. I tried to remove this post and it won't let me. Good Luck to you and anyone else on here! When you do find a swap, my advice is to keep calling the paper pushers or they may never process your paperwork!! I was patient and waited 3 months to call because of all the holidays and they didn't even touch my paperwork until I called them on it!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 01 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post