Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Salt Lake City to NYC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Salt Lake City to NYC Login/Join

posted
Seniority: 07/2011

I see several people looking to get out of New York City. SLC is not your preferred destination, but I have seniority sufficient to allow you the freedom to bid into virtually any assignment in any location in the district.

We are not limited to someone from NYC; I could get there on a 3-way swap with someone from Dallas, Charlotte or Raleigh NC, Athens GA, etc.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm looking to transfer to Athens, Ga or surrounding areas from Bronx, NY. Seniority 05/2021 ... 745-1645 Sun/Rot

Posts: 8 | Registered: 01 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes, I'm in Salt Lake City looking to get to NYC, so we still need GA - UT

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m looking to get to SLC asap. I’m spfld ma plant and 12/29/01 seniority. People travel to the Bronx or NYC from here all the time on their weekend. Plus plenty of overtime at my plant, I’ve done a ton last two yrs. Any interest let me know.

Posts: 13 | Location: Springfield MA  | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sheldon I found a guy that will complete the 3way swap. Please contact me we are both vey eager.
(413)262-7963………….tailwalker79@gmail.com thank you buddy.

Posts: 13 | Location: Springfield MA  | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post