Postal Forums
North Carolina to Florida.

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211098312/m/5403952977

17 July 2013, 20:25
Bella
North Carolina to Florida.
Clerk Durham, NC seniority 09/2000. Will Like to go to Florida for family reason. Regular clerk only please. There is no overnight shift or Sunday Schedule. Durham, NC is a great place to raice a family, great place to work, plenty of O.T. if you want it, great coworkers. It is home to Duke University and North Carolina Central University and University of North Carolina is only 8 miles away. Excellent place to live. Durham is located in central Carolina, between the beaches and mountains. We have 4 bids office in Durham. Carolina Hurricanes Hockey team is 10 minutes away and Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers is two hours away. If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bella,
08 June 2014, 07:20
Bella
Florida to North Carolina anybody?
09 June 2014, 14:57
debbie kennington
quote:
Originally posted by Bella:
Postal clerk Durham, NC seniority 09/2000. Will Like to go to Florida. Regular clerks only please. Days off Sunday and Tuesday. There is no overnight shift or Sunday Schedule. Durham, NC is a great place to raice a family. It is home to Duke University and North Carolina Central University and University of North Carolina is only 8 miles away. Excellent place to live. We have 4 bids office in Durham. Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers is a short drive away.

09 June 2014, 15:06
debbie kennington
My name is Debbie, I am a distribution clerk/ssa with a 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. bid except Monday 2:00a.m. to 10:30 a.m. I never work the window, and the scheme is an easy one to learn. My seniority date is 1988. I am wanting a mutual trade to the Carolina's. Preferably somewhere in the mountains... I live in Fort Myers Florida, about a half hour from the beautiful beaches... feel free to contact me at auntdebdeb1@gmail.com thanks for looking
12 August 2014, 06:17
debbie kennington
BELLA PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT TRANSFER... I'M DEFINATELY INTERESTED. auntdebdeb1@gmail.com or 239-240-3643 looking forward to hearing from you... enjoy your day. deb
18 August 2014, 00:19
<lucyjo>
http://www.golfoffer.co.uk/Tay...ustment-Tool-18.html

TaylorMade R9 Irons The week began with cameras fixated on Tiger Woods’ empty parking spot. It ended with Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Rickie Fowler and Henrik Stenson – four of the top 13 players in the world – engaged in a wildly entertaining shootout on a vulnerable golf course that left everyone, even the winner, emotionally spent.

TaylorMade R11S Driver The PGA Championship gave us the best major of the year (by a wide margin) and Valhalla Golf Club staged one of the most compelling final rounds ever. The most invigorating part? You Know Who was nowhere to be found.The PGA Tour announced Monday that the Barbasol Championship will be added to the schedule as a new event beginning in 2015.

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Southwest Florida may be a golfing hotbed — but today the area's golf course communities are having to find their way in an era of distracted millennials too busy to play — not to mention the increasingly high price of land.The row of girls stretched across the practice range under the blue and white sky Monday at Westchester Country Club. And there was Monique Thoresz, helping grow the game of golf on the grass, working with Danielle Cohen on her swing mechanics.

TaylorMade R11 Irons Williams broke through as a stand-up comic, but he turned into one of the most talented actors in Hollywood with iconic performances in "Good Morning, Vietnam," "Dead Poet's Society" and "Good Will Hunting," to name a few.Janet Gretzky posted a video to Instagram Sunday night showing Johnson playing a bunker shot in front of a small gallery. Gretzky, whose daughter Paulina is engaged to Johnson, captioned the video as Johnson "putting on a clinic at member guest." (Editor's note: The video has been removed by the owner).
17 February 2015, 10:00
Bella
Repost
18 February 2015, 08:00
debbie kennington
hi bella, its Debbie in fort myers... I'm still interested... any luck with your husband finding a transfer... let me know... thanks Debbie
23 May 2015, 23:36
Bella
Debbie, we will like to stay closer to the eastern side of Florida, like Jacksonville all the way down to Port St. Lucie. We wish we could get Deltona. But we got your contact. If we don't hear anything soon we will get back to you. I need this transfer for family reason, and will like to be closer to them.
25 May 2015, 18:16
John N
My ad said new York to either North Carolina or Florida. Unless we can do a three way swap.
26 May 2015, 10:11
Bella
How about a 3 way swap with Shynu Mathew? I will call Shynu later tonight to see how is her seniority in the city. I will take Lakeland, Shynu will go to your office and you will come to Durham.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bella,
26 May 2015, 17:09
Bella
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bella:
How about a 3 way swap with Shynu Mathew? I will call Shynu later tonight to see how is her seniority in the city. I will take Lakeland, Shynu will go to your office and you will come to Durham, but before I contact her will like to know if you are interested.
26 May 2015, 19:16
John N
It all depends on what part of New York she wants to transfer to.
26 May 2015, 22:50
Bella
quote:
Originally posted by John N:
It all depends on what part of New York she wants to transfer to.

In your posting, Mathew asked you if you are interested in Florida.
23 August 2015, 10:55
Bella
Anybody in Florida want North Carolina?