Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    North Carolina to Florida.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina to Florida. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello Bella, I am located at The Largo Post Office. I am interested in the swap to NC, Please Email me at lolanguyen89@outlook.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Bella,
Im sorry that it misinformed , on what/ where I wanted to swap. But I do truly want to swap with you to North Carolina. I was only trying to find other opportunities. I was trying to a way away from Florida, due to family issues. I truly do want to swap with you. Please contact me.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bella:
Anybody in Florida want North Carolina?[/QUOTE

I'm interested if you are still looking I'm at the Seminole fl post office regular window clerk ns day wed n sun Mon Tue Thur Fri 8:15-5:15 sat 4-12:30

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I see that this post is a few years old, are you still interested?

Posts: 14 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bella:
Anybody in Florida want North Carolina?

Are you still interested?

WPB clerk to Philly, South Jersey, Greensboro NC, Charlotte NC, surroundings cities. Seniority date 1/2018

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Jacksonville, Fl

Posts: 5 | Registered: 27 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey you still interested?

Posts: 14 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post