Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    I’m clerk I’m California San Francisco I'd like to transfer to Texas any district
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m clerk I’m California San Francisco I'd like to transfer to Texas any district Login/Join

SMS does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
My name is Inza Sangare I am a clerk and chef steward in California (San Francisco district). My scheduled work hours are Sunday thru Thursday 0100a.m. to 0830a.m with Friday and Saturdays off. I'm looking for a mutal swap to the Texas Districts as a clerk does not matter work schedule. Townsend Station where I work is located in San Francisco CA. close to Downtown Sf. The Metro Bus and Rail stations less than five minutes walking. Metropolitian Area. This is a growing community of just about any nationality you can think. People here are friendly and life experienced.
My email Isangare@apwusf.org
Phone number 6824072553

Posts: 1 | Location: San Francisco  | Registered: 19 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post