Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    PHOENIX AZ TO HOUSTON TEXAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PHOENIX AZ TO HOUSTON TEXAS Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer/swap ASAP

Ashley Grogan

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What bout San Diego, CA?

Daniel Toscano

Posts: 79 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: 13 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m sorry But I know absolutely no one there lol

Ashley Grogan

posted Hide Post
Hey I am currently in Saint Louis, MO trying to get to Phoenix and I know someone in Houston trying to get to Saint Louis. It seems there's an opportunity for a three-way if you're trying to get from Phoenix to Houston. swap contact me if you interested @ brewill0705@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 22 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there, how are you? Would you be interested in a three way swap? I know someone that wants to go to phoenix, you can come to Houston and I’ll go to Vegas. Let me know if interested, thank you.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 10 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick C.:
Hello there, how are you? Would you be interested in a three way swap? I know someone that wants to go to phoenix, you can come to Houston and I’ll go to Vegas. Let me know if interested, thank you.

Hi Erick yes I’m def interested please contact me at my email ashleygrogan27@icloud.com

Ashley Grogan