Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Medford, OR wanting Southern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medford, OR wanting Southern California Login/Join

posted
Level 7 Clerk at the Medford MPC
Hours 0300-1150
Days Off: Sun-Mon
Seniority: Oct-2006

Medford is a great place to live and is an outdoorsman's paradise. There is virtually no traffic and the people here are very friendly. If you are from Southern California and you want to give Medford a try contact me @ ryanxpress_30@yahoo.com. Even though I am a level 7, if you are a level 6 there are jobs here that are level 6 that I can take so we can execute a mutual transfer.

This is a great place to work with very little stress. It is easy to get time off and there are 5 different offices where you would be eligible to apply for different jobs. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me anytime.

David
541-842-0250

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Wooley,

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi David,
Are you still interested in transferring to southern California? I work in Oceanside and want to transfer to the Medford area for family reasons. My home ph#(619) 474-8575 or work ph# (760) 4333-0553. My email address is - postalwally@hotmail.com. Thanks - Valerie

Posts: 8 | Location: oceanside-ca. | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post