Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    San Antonio TX area to Duluth MN area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio TX area to Duluth MN area Login/Join

posted
i AM SENDING A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RESPONDED TO MY POST. THIS SITE DOES WORK, I HAVE MY SWAP TO THE DULUTH MN AREA. BEST WISHES TO ALL AND GOOD LUCK!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gayle,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I know I'm not in your area but maybe we could find a 3-way swap with someone. I work in Janesville Wi.. Let me know what you think....John

Posts: 4 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 11 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I left a message to you. Don't know if you got it or not. I live in Janesville, Wi and would love to go to tx. If you think we could find someone and do a 3-way transfer that would be great.

Posts: 4 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 11 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I am a SSA Clerk in Concord CA. I used to work in Cibolo and The San Antonio Plant. I want to return to the San Antonio area. UC is just fine. I too will look for a three way SWAP. I did a SWAP to get to CA. It takes alot of work but, It can be done.My e-mail is mascorrofamily@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Concord, California 94520 | Registered: 06 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry please read my edited post. Good Luck!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ know this post is many years old but thought I’d give it a try hey I’m Tina and I’m a SSA in San Antonio trying to get anywhere costal on Cali close as I can to San Diego
Thanks

Christina Buenrostro

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post