Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    COME TO MARYLAND, IT'S AWESOME!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

COME TO MARYLAND, IT'S AWESOME!! Login/Join

posted
Hello There fellow "swapees". My name is Debbie. Currently, I am in Maryland as a full-time window clerk. I have my own very larger locker, my own top desk station draw, and I have the middle window station. There is plenty of free coffee, and the work atmosphere is so chill and laid back.You're gonna love it, I promise!! I have to relocate because all of my people are in California at the military base. Plane tickets are costly, I feel it would be better to relocate to be closer to my people. If anyone is interested, let me know!
I'll pick you up from the airport, give you a warm welcome, and kindly introduce you to everybody. I'll give you the keys to my personal assigned large locker, the keys to my top desk draw, and you'll also get a brand new coffee mug as a welcome gift! Let me know if you're interested. My email address is: shantbrie@yahoo.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post