Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Would like to transfer to Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Alabama from California.

Shelese Andrews

Posts: 2 | Location: California  | Registered: 07 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Shelese:
Would like to transfer to Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Alabama from California.
I am a Mail Processing Clerk, also having window experience. Please email me if you are intetested.

Shelese Andrews

Posts: 2 | Location: California  | Registered: 07 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, how are you? Would you be interested in transferring to Fayetteville,North Carolina? If so please email me at desireejt18@yahoo.com so we could discuss things further.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am asking if anyone would swap with me, I live in Pasadena, California wanting to relocate to Indianapolis, Indiana, or surrounding areas. I'm needing to move closer to family, my mother is up in age and needs help with cooking, cleaning and doctor visits, Etc. I am currently a Mail Processing Clerk, Seniority Date is January 21, 2017. I also have experience in Window Service, Distribution and CFS. My work schedule is 4am to 12:30pm, with Sunday & Monday off. I work on both the Flat Sorter and the Cioss Machine. Please txt me at 626-365-6873 or email me at shelese_ashby@yahoo.com, ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE.....

Posts: 2 | Location: Pasadena, California | Registered: 09 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am at the St. Louis mo plant would you switch

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post