Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    from san diego, ca to wa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from san diego, ca to wa Login/Join

posted
hello...my name is roel rosanes, mail processing clerk from san diego, ca...my seniority date is 09/1995...i am looking for a mutual to either the seattle p & dc, everett, p & dc, and tacoma po...i can be reached at 619-632-3065 and or rorosane@cox.net
ps
me and my family are planning on moving/relocating in the summer of 2013 after school's out...

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you've had no offers is there any way you'd consider Medford, OR? I work at the processing plant.

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roel, Would you be interested in Sequim WA? if so we could look for a three way trade. I need to get to Salt Lake City

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in a trade to Beaverton, OR (Portland District). Portland is 3 hrs away from Seattle. I'm looking to transfer to Orange County. Maybe a three way trade?

Posts: 4 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: 23 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post