Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Western Pa to North Carolina or Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Western Pa to North Carolina or Tennessee Login/Join

posted
I am interested in mutual transfer to a 40 hour daylight position anywhere in Tennessee or North Carolina. January 14,1989 start date. I work 9am -1750. Days off sun/mon I work mark up mails, deliver late express and am the clearing accountable clerk for a carrier annex. I have and can handle postal one and business reply. I have access to Coars & Euars and deal with corrections and webees. please reply to email decsbabe@hotmail.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PJ,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of NC would you be interested in? I live in Charlotte, NC.

Posts: 9 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charlotte would be great. Can you give me more information? Senority Date. Job Description.
Tour? Thank you.

posted Hide Post
I currently work at the L&DC building here in Charlotte. I am on tour 1. My hours are 1:30am to 10:00am. I am a mail processor and also a registry clerk. I work on the AI flatsorter machine from 1:30 until 7am. Then from 7 until 10:00 I work in the registry room doing dispatch. When the guy that works in the cage all night is either on leave or calls in sick I have to work in the registry room all night. Basically we are transfer clerks. We do not open any of the mail. All we do is check the lock/seal numbers, make sure they are correct and get the signature from the driver for our paperwork. I am not sure where Western PA is, but I have been trying to do a mutual swap with a lady in Florida. We were all set to do a 3way swap and our third party backed out after all paperwork had been submitted. He gave no reason or response when asked why, only that we should not ever contact him again. So we have been still searching for a third person yet again. Cindy (the lady in Florida) is trying to get to NC or NJ. I believe that she will consider commuting from NJ to PA thats why I contacted you. I am not interested in coming up north, she is. Hopefully something can be worked out between the 3 of us. I will be glad to speak with you in further detail if you would like. Just let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 9 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well here's the problem. I live in Western Pa and it takes a good 5-6 hours or more to NJ. I also will not work Tour 1 at all. I did 9 years of Tour 1 and I never could adjust I just lived with it. I need a daylight position. I might consider a Tour 3 but not Tour 1 and I'm sorry about the Tour 1. I also would like someone close to my senority date. I truly appreciate you contacting me. I really will consider all opportunities but I am set on certain items I want. Thanks again.

posted Hide Post
Where at in PA do you work for the USPS I currently live and work in Jacksonville, NC.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I live in New Castle PA I work in our New Castle Postal Annex. I work 9am to 5:30pm.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply. I a actually looking for Johnstown area.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Johnstown is about 45 minutes from us.
Sorry.