Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Marin County, California to Alameda, California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marin County, California to Alameda, California Login/Join

posted
I am a PTF clerk in a very small Level 18 post office in the Marin County area of Northern California (San Rafael, Ross, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Mill Valley, Sausalito, Petaluma) but I live in Alameda, CA - trying to transfer as close to Alameda, California as I can get - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Berkeley, El Cerrito. But! By chance if you are in any small town in California with a small no carriers post office and you WANT TO COME TO MARIN COUNTY, CA

**or** in Burbank, or Anaheim area in SoCal Las Vegas area Reno, Richmond, VA by chance and interested in COMING TO BAY AREA, CA I work 20 minutes from Sausalito, Richmond, Presidio in San Francisco and Muir Woods also contact me please dazzladaisydee@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Alameda, CA | Registered: 10 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by abbeystarlite:
I am a PTF clerk in a very small Level 18 post office in the Marin County area of Northern California (San Rafael, Ross, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Mill Valley, Sausalito, Petaluma) but I live in Alameda, CA - trying to transfer as close to Alameda, California as I can get - Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, Berkeley, El Cerrito. But! By chance if you are in any small town in California with a small no carriers post office and you WANT TO COME TO MARIN COUNTY, CA

**or** in Burbank, or Anaheim area in SoCal , Las Vegas area , Reno, , Richmond, VA by chance and interested in COMING TO BAY AREA, CA I work 20 minutes from Sausalito, Richmond, Presidio in San Francisco and Muir Woods also contact me please dazzladaisydee@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Alameda, CA | Registered: 10 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marin County to Alameda County