Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Pittsburgh to Cape cod or 1 hour drive ranges in 02601 area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh to Cape cod or 1 hour drive ranges in 02601 area. Login/Join

posted
Regina Kraus
Duty: box 30 area tour 1 shift hours 11 pm to 730 am. duties are so easy... they have letters, parcels to scan, certified area, flats to throw. expediter position. they will train on spot and its very very very easy job.
seniority date: 11/26/2005
Pittsburgh Pa 15290 area (north side GMF at Kilbuck)
to Cape cod or close by area within 1 hour drive limited. example from 02601 area drive to Boston or providence town is good. possible consider job in providence RI depending on the position.
This box 30 always gave me overtime and is a real easy job no more hurting your back or running on the machine... very simple easy task.. i would not give this job up if it were not for hardship in the family. its the best job ive ever had. you will not regret this job at all. great people to work with 7 employees in this box 30 area. breaks and lunch are very flexible...you pick your own lunch half hour.
All offers considered
contact me at email gj3823@gmail.com or text 412 512 9335
this is hardship situation for a relative up in hyannis area.... need this asap. thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: pittsburgh pa  | Registered: 27 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post