Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Cayucos, ca to Phoeniz Metro area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cayucos, ca to Phoeniz Metro area Login/Join

posted
My name is Carol. My scheduled work hours are typically m-f 7:30-3:30 with every other Saturday working 4 hours. We i usually get 35+ hours a week. There is only one other clerk and she closes. We work together to cover shifts if one of us needs a different shift. I'm looking to transfer to the phoenix metro area. I'm PFT in a really great office in a very small beach town. I would love to stay here because we are a great team. However, My husbands work has moved him to Phoenix. I do not want to be in the city. I'm ready to move right away. I've been trying to use ereassign and there is a long waiting list for just about anywhere around there. I was looking for Buckeye, Surprise or Peoria but I'm open to see where else might be available. San Luis Obispo county is very desirable. Cayucos is truely amazing place to work.Text me 707-888-9295

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post