Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    mutual swap suncoast Florida to NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual swap suncoast Florida to NY Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in switching to Florida from New York as 'Window Clerk' may please call me urgently. I am working in Lakeland (suncost dist )since 2004.very good office and nice people, off days thu and sun, I am planning to move to New York permanently with my family.My email (shynusam@hotmail) My number is 813-527-1730. Thanks and God Bless!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shynu Mathew,

Posts: 21 | Location: JFK , QUEENS,  | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R U INTERESTED IN BERGEN COUNTY NJ?
quote:
Originally posted by Shynu Mathew:
Anyone interested in switching to Florida from New York as 'Window Clerk' may please call me urgently. I am working in Lakeland since 2004. I am planning to move to New York permanently with my family.My email (shynusam@hotmail) My number is 813-423-6165. Thanks and God Bless!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 12 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested I am based in the bronx ny Westchester Square station are they doing transfers for different crafts..I am a city letter carrier..My seniority is 12/93...I know there are converting a lot of clerks into carriers ..Maybe this will work...Contact me at velgetu@aol.com..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi shynu im in the NJ NDC the largest in america.its located 5 mins from the hollond tunnel.and u would be safe from excessing.if interested call me 201 892 6368

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Veronica ! I'm not interested in NJ, I'm sorry, maybe my sister is interested coming to NJ, so I can give her number 813-494-8325 her name is Suja, she is in near Tampa

Posts: 21 | Location: JFK , QUEENS,  | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank u i will give her a call

Posts: 9 | Location: nj | Registered: 04 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello what part of Florida is the position? I work at the NY L&DC in Bethpage Long Island. It's about 15 minutes from the city, close to all major highways and public transportation. My seniority date is 4/2005. Contact me with information at kjfenty83@gmail.com

Thank you.

Posts: 6 | Location: NY L&DC Bethpage NY | Registered: 30 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone interested in switching to Florida from New York as 'Window Clerk' may please call me urgently. I am working in Lakeland since 2004. I am planning to move to New York permanently with my family.My email (shynusam@hotmail) My number is 813-527-1730. Thanks and God Bless!

What about move PR nice small town 11% COLA

Posts: 11 | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone interested in switching to Florida from New York as 'Window Clerk' may please call me urgently. I am working in Lakeland (suncost dist )since 2004.very good office and nice people, off days thu and sun, I am planning to move to New York permanently with my family.My email (shynusam@hotmail) My number is 813-527-1730. Thanks and God Bless!

posted Hide Post
quote:

posted Hide Post
quote:

posted Hide Post
Hi I have a friend that is looking to move down to florida fron the bronx ny. She is a window clerk in throgs nexk and has 14years in service. Please e mail me if this works for you.

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can u sent me ur office address, now im in new york, my cell 813 527 1730

posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone interested in switching to Florida from New York as 'Clerk' may please call me urgently. I am working in Lakeland (suncost dist )since 2004.very good office and nice people, off days wed and sun, I am planning to move to New York permanently with my family.My email (shynusam@hotmail) My number is 813-527-1730. Thanks and God Bless!
quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO][FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

posted Hide Post
quote:
Can u sent me ur office address, now im in new york, my cell 813 527 1730

Still interested. 3 way swap with John from Long Island. Let us know.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 17 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post