Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Central Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Texas Login/Join

posted
This is a little off topic of an actual trade. But my frustration with eReassign has me wondering what is going on.
Im a letter carrier in Montana looking to transfer to central Texas for family reasons and some medical issues my wife suffers from. Looking for with in an hour of Temple, TX.
I was a mail processing/window clerk at the beginning of my career and am very willing to switch back to the clerk craft to get a transfer.
My questions are the clerk opening on eReassign being filled in a timely manor? Are thy being filled with voluntary transfers, excessed employee, or PSEs? Killeen, Georgetown, Round Rock and Bryan have had a number of jobs listed. Belton has also had one. I have put in for all of these, as well as putting my name in to other area cities for future opening. It seems to me that these post offices are either not filling from eReassign or not following the first come first served rules. Its becoming frustrating to have your name on a list for months only to see a new posting for that town today! Any help, info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post