Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Boone, NC to ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boone, NC to ... Login/Join

posted
Ready For a Change of Scenery

My name is Charles Coffey and I'm interested in a mutual swap from Boone, NC to ………
Let me know where you’re at and if you would be interested in a swap

Seniority: Sept. 2004
Sales/Service Distribution Associate, Level 5
Thur./Sun. off.
Please contact me at c3icez@yahoo.com

Boone, NC is home to Appalachian State University home of the 3-peat NCAA Division I Champion football team.
Great outdoor adventures area with excellent hiking trails and ski resorts. Blowing Rock and the Mile-high swinging bridge are just minutes away. Beautiful mountain scenery and outstanding mountain views. My duties are mainly dispatch and a few hours of working the window. My hours are 8:45a.m.-5:45p.m.

Posts: 3 | Location: mountains | Registered: 01 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey, wanna go to florida?
sunny saint petersburg, fl
sun, sand, no state taxes, girls in bikinis at the grocery store!

myoutboards@yahoo.com

im an auto clerk. level 6, but all clerks here are level 6, they just bumped us up from 5.

my seniority is 5-2006

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find a swap yet? I'm looking to move to NC. Prefer Charlotte - but do like Boone.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stillinterested? Suncoast district Avon park Florida near Sebring Small office neaar Disney and beaches either side of state.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
spend the word lets help each other anybody want sunny WEST PALM BEACH FL I'm looking for a mutual swap to NC but the Boone are

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about moving to Jackson Michigan? Home of one of the largest prison complexes in the country, Jackson is also famous for being the number one city in the entire country for it's unemployment rate. Just think, with your awesome job as a window clerk, you will be among the city's wealthiest citizens, earning the respect and admiration of the unemployed, ex-cons and homeless alike!

Posts: 1 | Location: Jackson, MI | Registered: 05 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chaz:
Ready For a Change of Scenery

My name is Charles Coffey and I'm interested in a mutual swap from Boone, NC to ………
Let me know where you’re at and if you would be interested in a swap

Seniority: Sept. 2004
Sales/Service Distribution Associate, Level 5
Thur./Sun. off.
Please contact me at c3icez@yahoo.com

Boone, NC is home to Appalachian State University home of the 3-peat NCAA Division I Champion football team.
Great outdoor adventures area with excellent hiking trails and ski resorts. Blowing Rock and the Mile-high swinging bridge are just minutes away. Beautiful mountain scenery and outstanding mountain views. My duties are mainly dispatch and a few hours of working the window. My hours are 8:45a.m.-5:45p.m.

Posts: 1 | Location: monroe,nc | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post